Open-air & fire KUPAL FOLK-ROCK FESTIVAL
folk / folk-rock / pagan and related genres
40 km from Minsk, Minsk region, Pukhavichy district, Ptich village
Large amount of joy and great sound. Brightest representatives of folk music will celebrate the sunniest summer festival together with you!
20 best fire-show teams and artists from different countries will appear on the Festival stage in 2018! Performances of stunt men, acrobats and acrobatic theaters, together with light and pyrotechnic shows
There are many options to get to Museum Complex "Dudutki": daily scheduled buses, trains and
your own car. Additional buses from Minsk will be set for the days of the festival.
Tickets for the international open-air folk festival "Svyata Sontsa 2018” (The Festival of the Sun 2018) are already on promo-sale:
16 June. Adults' ticket - 16 BYN, children's ticket - 8 BYN.
17 June. Adults' ticket - 10 BYN, children's ticket - 7 BYN.
Museum complex of ancient folk crafts and technology "Dudutki" is 40 km away from Minsk in Pukhovicheskiy region, located in a picturesque place near the river Ptich, one and a half kilometers from the village of Dudichi.
Please find more information and driving directions on the official website of our partners dudutki.byTransport to "Dudutki"
Shuttle city bus:
Bus №323 Minsk - Dudutki, departures from the Minsk Central bus station look on a map.
Info-desk: tel. 114.
Additional buses. Also in the days of the festival additional straight buses from Minsk will be organized.
By train. It's possible to take a train from Minsk to Rudensk station and from there by bus to Dudutki (free shuttle service).
By car. If there is a possibility to move on your car, then the route should be chosen as follows:
GPS coordinates museum complex Dudutki: 53 ° 35 796 \ 'N, 27 ° 41061 \' E - about 40 minutes drive from Minsk.
Address: 222845 Minsk region, Pukhavichy district, Ptich village, Museum
GPS: 53°35.796\' N, 27°41.061\' E
Bands of folk / folk-rock / pagan and other directions will appear on the main stage of the festival
Participants of 2018:
VOLSKI / Troll bends fir / IRDORATH / RE1IKT / Pawa / Fram and others
• The Festival of Fire was one of the most spectacular events of the Kupala Festival
"Sviata Sonza 2017" (Festival of the Sun 2017). During the festival about 20 teams made
their fire performances and demonstrate their skills.
• Concert stage, open-air concert. Performance of bands, playing in folk / folk-rock / pagan and related genres.
• The town of the craftsmen - handicraft workshops: forgers (master class, marching forge), pottery, stone processing, weapons workshop, platting from straw, ritual doll, weaving, tanneries, jewelry, mint, etc.
• Kupala Fair: products of traditional handicraft workshops: forged items and medieval decorations, dishes and pottery, linen products, traditional clothing, souvenirs, props for fire shows, etc.
• Ethno-area: reenactment of traditional rituals of the celebration of Kupala like fortune telling, divination, wicker working and launching wreaths in the water, Kupala fires, etc.
• Dudutki's Inn: traditional Belarusian cuisine, culinary master classes.
• Open lectures on the history, traditions, rituals and themes of the event.
• Assault course.During the Festival you will be able to participate in the passage of the assault course under the aegis of the quest "Paparac Kvetka", what means a magic flower from Belarusian folklore.
• "A village square" – performances of dance and music bands, street theaters, fakirs, Kupala theme performances, master classes on traditional dances, etc.
• Interactive stages – attractions like bow and crossbow shooting range, medieval and folk games, "Viking games", a Scottish playground for "highlanders", a children's playground, a “Heroes: BattleGaming” platform, tabletop games, a rock-climbing wall, "archery battle" and others.
After the concert
After the open-air concert, at dawn, a big fire show will take place. It will be a torchlight procession to the Ptich River, ending with the flaring of the biggest Kupala bonfire in Belarus! There will be jumping through fire, bathing dances, games, fortune-telling and much more! All of this on the shore of the river.
A tent camp will be operating on the territory of the festival - a fenced area, to the left of the entrance to the Dudutki complex. You may stay for the night.
There is a large and free parking near the main entrance to the Dudutki museum complex.
ABOUT THE CAMP:
You can have your own tents, rugs, etc. There is a rental from the organizers by prior request. There you can rent a tent, sleeping bag, BBQ. Fires are forbidden, but braizers are allowed. Firewood, coal and so on are available. There will be bio-toilets installed. On the territory of the camp there will be points of catering.
Where to eat
Many food points will be organized on the territory of the museum complex "Dudutki", where it is possible to both have a snack and thoroughly eat lunch.
The restaurant "Korchma" serves traditional and Belarusian national cuisine. In the "Shinok" bar, you can try a moonshine with traditional snacks.
In addition, there will be catering points with pancakes, meat dishes, hot and soft drinks, etc.
City of craftsmen
Craft workshops: forges (master classes, marching smithy), pottery workshop, straw-making, ritual doll, platting from rod, weapons workshop, tanner's shop, jeweler workshop, etc.
Products of traditional handicraft workshops handmade, crockery, clothing, jewelry, linen products, etc.
Extreme theater Berserk was found on 2002. We are
united with unfailing love to what we do – creating of fantastic glowing events! We have hundreds of
successfully organized and held events to our name!
Annually we arrange several international festivals in Belarus: “Svyata Sontsa” (“The Festival of the Sun”, Belarus 2016-2018), “Our Grunwald” (Belarus 2009-2018), “Mlyn” (“The Windmill”, 2011-2012), “Kypalskae kola” (“Kupala wheel”, Belarus 2015), “X centuries of Belarusian history”, “Minsk medieval”, “International Festival of Fire” (Belarus 2012-2014, co-organizers), “The Path of the Vikings” (Belarus 2016-2018), “The Battle of Four Epochs” (Belarus, 2017), and so on. Read more. Our website.