Open-air & fire KUPAL FOLK-ROCK FESTIVAL
folk / folk-rock / pagan and related genres
40 km from Minsk, Minsk Region, Pukhavichy District, Ptsich village
Two-day festival, unique for Belarus and the CIS!
Open-air concert of the iconic Belarusian teams of our time!
Belarusian traditions & old slavonic entertainments!
Tickets can be purchased at the museum box office Dudutki on the spot. Tickets will appear on sale closer to the date of the Event. There will be enough tickets for everyone! Learn more
Large amount of joy and great sound. Brightest representatives of folk music will celebrate the sunniest summer festival together with you!
Performers of 2017
20 best teams, dealing with fire-show from different countries appeared on stage in 2017! There were performances of stunt men, acrobats and acrobatic theaters, together with light and pyrotechnic shows.
There are many options: daily scheduled buses, trains and your own car. Additional buses from Minsk will be set for the days of the festival.
Tickets to the international open-air folk festival "Sviata Sonza 2018" Festival ("Festival of the Sun at Midsummer") are not on sale yet. Tickets will appear closer to the date of the Event.
Learn more about the complex on the official web-site of our partners’ dudutki.byOptions to get to "Dudutki museum"
Shuttle city bus. Warning! Bus №323 Minsk-Dudutki now departs from the central bus station. Info-desk: tel. 114. In the days of the festival additional buses from Minsk will be organized.
It's possible to take a train from Minsk to Rudensk station and from there by bus to Dudutki (free shuttle service).
By car. If there is a possibility to move on your car, it will take about 40 minutes drive from Minsk.
The route should be chosen as follows:
Address: 222845 Minsk Region, Pukhavichy District, Ptsich village
GPS coordinates: 53°35.796\' N, 27°41.061\' E
8 hours of live music!
Open-air concert of the iconic Belarusian teams of our time! What will be the most interesting for midsummer open-air in 2018? We'll find out soon!
Performers of 2017:STARY OLSA / IRDORATH / Pawa / BY CRY / HardWood / Rokash / ALL_CRAZY / Plema / Ketri
• The Festival of Fire was one of the most spectacular events of the Kupala Festival "Sviata Sonza 2017" (Festival of the Sun 2017). During the festival about 20 teams made their fire performances and demonstrate their skills.
• Concert stage, open-air concert. Performance of bands, playing in folk / folk-rock / pagan and related genres.
• The town of the craftsmen - handicraft workshops: forgers (master class, marching forge), pottery, stone processing, weapons workshop, platting from straw, ritual doll, weaving, tanneries, jewelry, mint, etc.
• Kupala Fair: products of traditional handicraft workshops: forged items and medieval decorations, dishes and pottery, linen products, traditional clothing, souvenirs, props for fire shows, etc.
• Ethno-area: reenactment of traditional rituals of the celebration of Kupala like fortune telling, divination, wicker working and launching wreaths in the water, Kupala fires, etc.
• Dudutki's Inn: traditional Belarusian cuisine, culinary master classes.
• Open lectures on the history, traditions, rituals and themes of the event.
• Assault course.During the Festival you will be able to participate in the passage of the assault course under the aegis of the quest "Paparac Kvetka", what means a magic flower from Belarusian folklore.
• "A village square" – performances of dance and music bands, street theaters, fakirs, Kupala theme performances, master classes on traditional dances, etc.
• Interactive stages – attractions like bow and crossbow shooting range, medieval and folk games, "Viking games", a Scottish playground for "highlanders", a children's playground, a “Heroes: BattleGaming” platform, tabletop games, a rock-climbing wall, "archery battle" and others.
After the concert
After the open-air concert, at dawn, a big fire show will take place. It will be a torchlight procession to the Ptich River, ending with the flaring of the biggest Kupala bonfire in Belarus! There will be jumping through fire, bathing dances, games, fortune-telling and much more! All of this on the shore of the river.
A tent camp will be operating on the territory of the festival - a fenced area, to the left of the entrance to the Dudutki complex. You may stay for the night.
There is a large and free parking near the main entrance to the Dudutki museum complex.
ABOUT THE CAMP:
You can have your own tents, rugs, etc. There is a rental from the organizers by prior request. There you can rent a tent, sleeping bag, BBQ. Fires are forbidden, but braizers are allowed. Firewood, coal and so on are available. There will be bio-toilets installed. On the territory of the camp there will be points of catering.
Where to eat
Many food points will be organized on the territory of the museum complex "Dudutki", where it is possible to both have a snack and thoroughly eat lunch.
The restaurant "Korchma" serves traditional and Belarusian national cuisine. In the "Shinok" bar, you can try a moonshine with traditional snacks.
In addition, there will be catering points with pancakes, meat dishes, hot and soft drinks, etc.
A town of craftsmen
Craft workshops: forges (master classes, marching smithy), pottery workshop, straw-making, ritual doll, platting from rod, weapons workshop, tanner's shop, jeweler workshop, etc.
Products of traditional handicraft workshops handmade, crockery, clothing, jewelry, linen products, etc.
Extreme theater berserk was founded in 2002. Since then until now, we possess unlimited love to what we do - creation of fantastically wonderful events and unique parties!
Today we are an experienced and creative team, which consists of professionals: actors, stunt men, musicians, dancers, acrobats, circus artists, masters of martial arts, successful script writers and event managers. Our website.